Friday, March 28, 2008

Can It Be True?

WOW!!! It has been a super duper long time since I've added anything to this blog...so sorry to all the folks who check in from time to time only to find nothing new.

Well, all I can say is, so much has changed over the past year or so that it has been hard to just keep up with regular life...I hope to bring you some new sights and sounds from Chaz and Craig and some new goofy stories too.

OK...now the pressure is on me. Hope to see you back here soon with something new.

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger ChuckSuede said...

Get to it Mime!

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Blackpool Rocks said...

I was just about ready to delete you from 'My Favorites' when I saw ... a new post ... I almost fell off my chair!
Let's get with it Greg ... You have time on your hands, surely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home