Yes, Virginia...I do remember how to post on my blog!
Well, well, well...it certainly has been a long time since I logged on and posted on this blog. So long in fact, you might be wondering...do I use a telegraph line in order to log onto the web? If not, I'm sure you probably thinking...hey, he's just being lazy...he's on the computer all the time...why doesn't he just log on and say something...type something...if he's not going to use actual words then at least sit on the keyboard with your lazy backside and post the random letters that would pop up afterward.
True! Everything you say and think is true...
So...just for you...here goes.. hosghougoytw4 hggBh]ig jph hpghb;b ;hh pibDpn N:DFL
WOW! That is an odd letter pattern for butt typing...
OK..now I need to clean my keyboard.


1 Comments:
Holy God I thought you were dead. Get to blogging Greg.
Post a Comment
<< Home