Friday, January 23, 2009

Looking Back On 2008

     I thought since you took the time to click on over to see what was up with me...I will give you some pictures of the boys.  I took these during my visits this year...I will share several with you but will refrain from posting all 500 pictures of the boys that I keep on my iPhone.

     I'll start with one of my favorite pictures of Craig...he thought he was being sly...looking around the corner to see if I had noticed him going through my suitcase.  He did eventually get into my suitcase...he found one of my polo shirts and wore it around for a while.     



     Getting to hang out in the early morning hours with the boys is such a treat for me when I go visit.  During those morning hours, the boys are always busy talking...trying to make up for lost talking time while they were asleep.




Chaz loves to watch Sesame Street...and truth be told...so do I.  Craig is also pretty slick at getting into the pantry and helping himself to a snack.







1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Thank you for new pictures of the boys! I can't believe how big they're getting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home