Wednesday, February 04, 2009

More 2008 pictures...


When I go for visits to see the boys...we always have a blast...  Usually, Chaz and Craig choose what we do each day..and needless to say, Chaz likes to stay busy all day long.  Normally, the boys want to go to several different places each day...like the dinosaur museum, the science center, the zoo, and a great little gem in downtown phoenix called The Great Arizona Puppet Theatre.  We try to do as much as possible when I'm in town because the boys usually don't get to do much of those things...and it is a nice treat for them.  

Chaz and Craig both love the puppet theatre...it is such a great experience...the shows are all original stories and the performances are all done by local puppeteers and voice actors.  The shows are great...just long enough for little attention spans and it is highly interactive as well.  

This is a picture of Chaz...with his shark puppet in front of the puppet theatre stage...he loves this puppet..he picked it from the puppet theatre gift shop.  




These are some awesome glasses that Craig found at his cousin Kailey's house...I think I need a pair too.


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home